Spring 2022 Survey Now Available
The Spring 2022 radioCount release includes data for five Continuous Measurement markets: Belleville, Peterborough, North Bay, Thunder Bay and Lethbridge.
This dataset is comprised of measurement between October 4, 2021 and April 24, 2022.
There were no station changes from the Fall 2021 survey release.
Highlights from Spring 2022
- Persons aged 12+ in the five measured markets listened to an average of 18.1 hours of radio per week.
- Sample sizes across all radioCount markets remain strong and continue to be proportional to population sizes.
- Tuning across all female age groups increased from Fall 2021. Among women 18-49 tuning increased 11%, while women 25-54 increased 8.5%.
- Breakfast1 listening among Adults 25-54 was up 3% from Fall 2021.
- Radio’s reach during Evening2 increased from Fall 2021 across key buying demos.
1 Breakfast = Mo-Fr 6a-10a
2 Evening = Mo-Fr 7p-12a